Blue Hawaiian begins with mouth-watering top notes of juicy orange, lemon, and maraschino cherries; followed by tangy pineapple, acai berry, and sea spray; well rounded with base notes of sweet coconut, vanilla rum, and fresh ozonic notes. Cheers!
Top Notes: cherry, orange, lemon, cherry
Mid Notes: plum, pineapple, acai berry, sea spray
Base Notes: vanilla rum, coconut, ozone
This is a very highly Scented Vegetable Wax Candle
20cl Large Glass Jar With Gold Lid
How to use your Mrs Mac Candle.
- Make sure that you burn the candle for at least 3/4 hours when you first use it, this should prevent any future tunnelling of the candle and give you a good first melt pool.
- Your wick has already been trimmed to correct ‘first light’ size, do not cut it any shorter until the second burn when it can be 5mm in length.
- Place your candle on a flat surface preferably on a heatproof mat and make sure it’s away from drafts, children, pets, curtains or anything that could cause a fire or cause an abnormal flame.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time as this can cause the container to overheat.
- For best results, use a candle snuff to extinguish the flame after use.
- Discard when 1/2” of wax remains at the bottom of the container.
CLP INFORMATION, Contains Allyl cyclohexanepropionate, Cinnamaldehyde, Coumarin, Piperonal, d- Limonene.