An absolute stunning aroma !
- Made with the highest quality ingredients
- Beautiful & powerful room-filling fragrance
- Vegan vegetable wax blend in a heavy glass jar
- 45 hours plus of burn time
- 20cl / 5.3oz
Top Notes: Bergamot, Lemon, Lime, Orange, Green Leaf, Apple, Plum, Cassis, Galbanum
Middle Notes: Jasmine, Rose, Lily, Freesia, Violet, Gardenia, Marine
Base Notes: Patchouli, Sandalwood, Cedar, Amber, Vanilla, Tonka, Musk
Please note that the colour of the glass jar can change depending on stock availability.
About your Mrs Mac Candle......
All of our candles are handmade from a blend of vegan vegetable waxes made by us in our candle shack in Romsey, no other candle vendor has the same bespoke blend as us. Each candle batch is thoroughly tested to ensure maximum hot throw for each scent is at its best to ensure you receive nothing but perfection.
How to use......
- Make sure that you burn the candle for at least 3/4 hours when you first use it, this should prevent any future tunnelling of the candle and give you a good first melt pool.
- Your wick has already been trimmed to correct ‘first light’ size, do not cut it any shorter until the second burn when it can be 5mm in length.
- Place your candle on a flat surface preferably on a heatproof mat and make sure it’s away from drafts, children, pets, curtains or anything that could cause a fire or cause an abnormal flame.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time as this can cause the container to overheat. Container can become hot so do not move until the wax has cooled and hardened.
- For best results, use a candle snuff to extinguish the flame after use, do not use water.
- Discard when 1/2” of wax remains at the bottom of the container.
Contains: (E)-1-(2,6,6-Trimethyl-1,3-cyclohexadien-1-yl)-2-buten-1-one, Benzyl salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Tetrahydrolinalool, Tetramethyl acetylocathydronaphthalenes.