***INTRODUCTORY PRICE FOR THE FIRST BATCH***
Gorgeous top notes of citrus, and freshly ripened raspberries, subtle floral middle notes, with apples and pine on a complex base of jasmine, woods and spices.
LIMITED EDITION.....These candles have been decorated by an amazing Local Painter 'Louise Terracciano', each jar is individual and unique. Once you have used all of your candle, this will look beautiful flickering away with a tea light inside on a dark and cosy Autumn evening. Please do not wash the outside of jar as this can cause the paint to breakdown and come away.
Our New Candle Wax ............... A gorgeous blend of Beeswax, Soy & Rapeseed which gives a super strength hot throw to ensure maximum scent is released from the candle.
Net Weight 6oz
How to use your Mrs Mac Candle.
- Your wick has already been trimmed to correct ‘first light’ size, do not cut it any shorter until the second burn when it can be 5mm in length.
- Place your candle on a flat surface preferably on a heatproof mat or our mini candle saucer and make sure it’s away from drafts, children, pets, curtains or anything that could cause a fire or cause an abnormal flame.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time as this can cause the container to overheat.
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- The sides of the candle can become hot so do not touch the glass once in use.
CLP INFORMATION, Contains Triplal (2,4-Dimethyl-3-cyclohexene-1-carboxaldehyde) and d-Limonene (p-Mentha-1,8-diene)