Here we have something very special....❤️
50% of the sales from these candles is for a Charity that’s very close to mine and Mr Mac’s heart as dear friends lost their gorgeous little boy earlier this year to a brain tumour.
They have set up a charity called ‘Alfie’s Wish’ to help raise funds for fun days out for children with cancer.
Please click on this link for further details of the charity https://www.gofundme.com/f/21l4pcc8xc?utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link
So here we have....
Alfie’s Gingerbread Man
This is a very highly Scented Vegetable Wax Candle.... The best Gingerbread scent ever !!
190ml Large Glass Jar With Gold Lid
How to use your Mrs Mac Candle.
- Make sure that you burn the candle for at least 3/4 hours when you first use it, this should prevent any future tunnelling of the candle and give you a good first melt pool.
- Your wick has already been trimmed to correct ‘first light’ size, do not cut it any shorter until the second burn when it can be 5mm in length.
- Place your candle on a flat surface preferably on a heatproof mat and make sure it’s away from drafts, children, pets, curtains or anything that could cause a fire or cause an abnormal flame.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time as this can cause the container to overheat.
- For best results, use a candle snuff to extinguish the flame after use.
- Discard when 1/2” of wax remains at the bottom of the container.
(alpha-Hexylcinnamaldehyde) Contains Coumarin, Eugenol, Linalool.